I'm Ali Emswiller and I have the honor of serving as President of Jagathon: IUPUI's Dance Marathon! I'm so excited to share Jagathon with each of you and invite you into IUPUI's journey of supporting pediatric research at Riley Hospital for Children.
Some Quick Facts on Jagathon...
- In its 17th annual marathon at IUPUI, Jagathon is a yearlong service, advocacy, and fundraising movement on IUPUI's campus to support Riley Hospital for Children, a very worthy cause.
- Jagathon is the largest student organization AND student led philanthropy at IUPUI.
- A cause that is very close to home for many, Riley Hospital is located directly on IUPUI's campus.
Why I Dance For the Kids...
“I dance because I want every kid to have a childhood filled with adventure and joy, and uninterrupted by illness or injury. I dance because there is a vital need for pediatric research, and that research helps generations of people for many years to come. Research has such a wide scope; people all around the world will benefit from the advancements being made at the Wells Center for Pediatric Research. If there is a need to be met and a way that I can contribute to the greater good, I want to do my part. I dance in solidarity for all Riley kids, from 1924 to today, and tomorrow as well.”
How YOU Can Help!
- You can help by making a donation of any amount to pediatric research! Every donation makes a huge difference and helps provide treatments, therapies, and even cures for some of the most unimaginable illnesses.
- There are many ways to make a donation. You can click the "Donate Now" button on this page and make an online donation through this quick and easy process. If you prefer to write a check, those can be made out to Riley Children's Foundation. Additionally, if you prefer to make a cash donation, that is certainly an option as well!
My Personal Web Log