Thank you for wanting to support Riley Hospital for Children! We are privileged to work with third-party events throughout the state to benefit Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health through Riley Children's Foundation. Many of the programs at Riley Hospital are not self-sustaining so we rely on the generosity of individuals and organizations coming together to raise funds so Riley can sustain and enhance patient care.
If you are interested in supporting Riley Hospital for Children by organizing and hosting a fundraising event, or by participating in a bike/walk/run event (what we call Team Riley), then we welcome you to review the following information.
- To organize and host a fundraising event to raise funds to benefit Riley Hospital for Children please follow these 5 easy steps:
- Step 1: Review our Policies and Guidelines, and Frequently Asked Questions. This information can be very helpful as you plan your event.
- Step 2: Decide on a fundraising event that works for you (click on Ways to Fundraise for more information and fundraising ideas)
- Step 3: Fill out and submit our Event Application, and include information on what Riley supplies we can provide to assist you in having a successful event.
- Step 4: Plan and organize your event and set up your online giving page.
- Step 5: Host your event
- To participate in an existing Team Riley event, please click here to review a list of upcoming Team Riley events.
- In addition, you can fundraise for Riley through any run / walk / bike event of your choosing. All you need to do is set up a fundraising page, which you can do by clicking here.